"Your Data" means any information about You which is personally identifiable, including, without limitation, Your name, address, telephone number, email address, financial details, Registration Name, Password, where applicable, and other information from which You can be identified and which You may disclose to Us or otherwise via the Site at any time.
2.USE OF YOUR DATA
We use Your Data to:
* process the registration of Your on-line account and maintain Your on-line account;
* process and complete orders You place via the Site;
* process and deal with any complaints or enquiries made by You;
* monitor, develop and improve the Site and Your experience;
* make the product reviews available on the Site;
* investigate any suspected breach of the Terms and Conditions of Use and Terms of Trade as relevant made by or otherwise relating to You;
4.LOCATION OF AND TRANSFERS OF YOUR DATA
Your Data may be held or accessed by soccer shoes entities in Europe, the US and Dominican Republic in the course of providing the Site and services to you. We also use third party providers in order to fulfil the purposes set out in paragraph 3 above who may be located in countries in Europe or in the US. In terms of any such transfers, We ensure that Your Data is transferred with relevant and appropriate contractual and other safeguards in place to ensure that it is kept secure and handled in accordance with relevant laws. You consent to this transfer of Your Data on these terms. Please also note that, if You choose to post a product review on the Site then this review and any personal data You choose to include in it may potentially be available to Site users worldwide.